5 Jan 20140 comments

PETALING JAYA: Putrajaya Corporation president Tan Sri Aseh Che Mat has clarified that no official application has been received regarding the opening of a Hard Rock Café in the federal administrative capital.
He said the plan was still in the early stages and no decision had been made on the possibility of a Hard Rock Café opening at Menara Ikhlas in Precinct 3, Putrajaya.
Aseh issued a statement on the matter yesterday following reports quoting him as saying that Hard Rock International was expected to open its fifth outlet in Putrajaya on Saturday.
The reports generated a flurry of protests in Facebook, with pages set up to “protect” Putrajaya from the “invasion of negative elements”.
In his statement, Aseh also pointed out that Putrajaya Corporation had a clear policy against the sale of alcohol and unsuitable entertainment in the federal administrative capital.
“Even if the proposal is approved in the future, Putrajaya Corporation will consider the sensitivities of the local community and give priority to preserving Putrajaya as the Federal Government’s administrative centre,” he said.
He also admitted that he had met with prominent businessman Tan Sri Syed Yusof Tun Syed Nasir, who was in Putrajaya on Saturday to look at possible investment opportunities, including opening a Hard Rock Café at Menara Ikhlas.
Following the meeting, Aseh had announced that the newest Hard Rock Café would be opened in three or four months’ time and serve as a new attraction for the people, especially the younger generation as well as Harley-Davidson motorbike buffs. -THE STAR- 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Kami tidak bertanggungjawab dengan komen anda. Silalah komen , jangan mengomel. MHS cadangkan agar tuan/puan gunakan nama tak kisah lah panggilan atau sebenar. Tak perlu lah pakai anonnymous/anon. itu lebih beretika...

Support : Copyright © 2012-2020. MHS - All Rights Reserved: MyHomeSoil Design Team